Here are the most Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What is included in the package?
A: It almost includes all the parts and accessories for the electric curtain system except for the curtain fabric. Please see more details from the Parts & Accessories.
- Q: Why do you exclude the fabric?
A: We are specialist in manufacturing the electric curtain system. However, our chosen curtains may be not your best choice. Moreover, you could re-use your traditional curtains simply attaching them to our curtain tracks.
- Q: What is the maximum load?
A: The maximum load is 25-30 kg depends on the models, so it suits for most home and office windows.
- Q: Is it easy to assemble? Can I install myself?
A: Yes, it is a DIY product so you could install it by following the user manual. Also, we have online user guides as well as installation video demo. Please download the installation video demos or manuals from our website! We sell thousands to the customers worldwide each year, most of whom will install themselves.
- Q: Is it applicable if I have bay windows?
A: Unfortunately this model only apply for straight windows, or those windows with two or more sides are straight.
- Q: How do I choose the right model for my windows?
A: Our models are categorized with different length. The maximum length of coverage is marked in the model, so you just need to measure the width of coverage for your windows (if the curtain weight is no more than 25 kg). As there is both ends attached to the tracks, the real coverage is 0.1 meter longer than the marked length. For example, HT100-3m is suitable for windows up to 3.1 meters; while HT100-5m is up to 5.1 meters.
- Q: Your models are categorized by meters. What if my window is not exactly in whole meters, say 3.5 meters?
A: Our models are easy to customize. You just simply cut the extra length off to meet your requirements.
- Q: Why my curtain system will not automatically stop when fully opened or closed?
A: Our curtain system should automatically stop when fully opened or closed. If it fails, you must tighten the tension of the steel wire following the user manual. Make sure to first tighten the wire before adjusting the hexagon at the end.
- Q: What if I need dual tracks?
A: Dual-track will need two sets of our system so each of them can operate individually. But you could use one remote to control both of them.
- Q: I do not want two curtains. Can I use one single curtain open from one side to another?
A: Yes, the system will be configured to open centrally to both end, but it can be changed to open from left to right or from right to left. Please check the user's manual for details.
- Q: Where can I find more detail of your products?
A: If you need more information, feel free to contact with us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website!
- Q: Your demo is showing centrally opened curtains, can I install it as one-way assembly?
A: Yes, you could follow the instructions in the manual to convert it to one-way open! Here are the main installation illustrations:
- Q: Your curtain tracks can be extended. Could you tell how to install them in detail?
A: Tracks can be extended to cover wider windows or corner installation. See more details in the below illustration.